Hello, I'm 19 years old and I have never had

Patient

Q: Hello, I'm 19 years old and I have never had thrush before. I don't know if I have thrush but I've been to the doctors and he gave me cream and a tablet to put into my vagina. It's been two days since using them and nothing has worked yet. I have only had sex with one partner only. My symptoms are itching and soreness around my vagina. I get white stuff in my pants, stinging when I pee, I keep getting a fever and headaches. Can you please tell me if its thrush or something else? Thank you.

Symptoms:  Itchiness and soreness around the vagina. Stinging when I pee, getting white stuff in my pants, fever, headaches.
Doctor