Hello, I'm 22 years of age. I've had bumpy, pimple-like blistery like rashes on my

Patient : Hello, I'm 22 years of age. I've had bumpy, pimple-like blistery like rashes on my fingers that would come and go for the last 8 years, now the rash has spread to both of my legs, and my chest,while still being on my fingers.. in the past I've seen a Doctor (dr anzalone from st peters missouri)about it but the old man could give 2 shits less it seems, despite the fact that i might be spreading it to everyone that i love. Im terrified. I hate going out in public with this rash and it has me beyond depressed. I need more oppinions because i want nothing more than to be cured, so i can join the army. I can't join the army being rashed the fuck up. Please, help would be beyond appreciated and would be a huge positive life change for my family and i, i need to move forward. I can send pictures and whatever else you need, im very familure with this rash. Please, please, please save my life.
Symptoms:  Itching, fatigue ( not sure if fatigue is related)