Hello, I'm 23M My problem is that, at private area its

Patient : Hello, I'm 23M My problem is that, at private area its itchy always. And recent a bubble of dia around 2 cm appeared on area where hair grows. It's paining a lot. Please give me suggestion what to do. Is that the reason i frequently mastrubate? I also clean that area with dettol. Is that harmful or useful? Thanks in advance
Symptoms:  Itching and paining
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. If you have had intercourse, you should get an STD panel done to see if it helps. If not , you may have jock itch or an infection. You need to see a Doctor to get diagnosed and then take the medication for it. This should help with the recovery. All the best. Hope this helps you.

Patient: Thanks for replying.