Hello, I'm 23M My problem is that, at private area its


Q: Hello, I'm 23M
My problem is that, at private area its itchy always. And recent a bubble of dia around 2 cm appeared on area where hair grows. It's paining a lot. Please give me suggestion what to do.
Is that the reason i frequently mastrubate? I also clean that area with dettol. Is that harmful or useful?
Thanks in advance

Symptoms:  Itching and paining

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

If you have had intercourse, you should get an STD panel done to see if it helps. If not, you may have jock itch or an infection. You need to see a Doctor to get diagnosed and then take the medication for it. This should help with the recovery. All the best.

Hope this helps you.

Comments / Follow Ups

Patient: Thanks for replying.

Related Q&A

Q: I had unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with a sex worker. I had unprotected vaginal sex with my wife ( who...

Q: Hi, I have a friend who is claiming that she received a series of infections after we (accidentally) had unprotected ...

Q: I have blisters on the shaft of my penis? I have had a sti check after the last time I had sex and I had chalmidea bu...

Q: Was having testicul pain and frequent urination, went to urgent care the took a "clean catch" urine sample...

Q: The guy I started dating had hpv genital warts in 2011 and had them burnt off my a doctor. He hasn't seen any warts ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon