Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello, I’m 23M My problem is that, at private area its

Hello, I’m 23M My problem is that, at private area its

Patient: Hello, I’m 23MMy problem is that, at private area its itchy always. And recent a bubble of dia around 2 cm appeared on area where hair grows. It’s paining a lot. Please give me suggestion what to do.Is that the reason i frequently mastrubate? I also clean that area with dettol. Is that harmful or useful?Thanks in advance

Symptoms: Itching and paining

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.If you have had intercourse, you should get an STD panel done to see if it helps. If not , you may have jock itch or an infection. You need to see a Doctor to get diagnosed and then take the medication for it. This should help with the recovery. All the best.Hope this helps you.

Patient: Thanks for replying.