Hello, I'm 23M My problem is that, at private area its

Q: Hello, I'm 23M
My problem is that, at private area its itchy always. And recent a bubble of dia around 2 cm appeared on area where hair grows. It's paining a lot. Please give me suggestion what to do.
Is that the reason i frequently mastrubate? I also clean that area with dettol. Is that harmful or useful?
Thanks in advance

Symptoms:  Itching and paining

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

If you have had intercourse, you should get an STD panel done to see if it helps. If not, you may have jock itch or an infection. You need to see a Doctor to get diagnosed and then take the medication for it. This should help with the recovery. All the best.

Hope this helps you.

Patient: Thanks for replying.