Hello, I'm 24 years old and I have a red

Patient

Q: Hello, I'm 24 years old and I have a red spot on my glans penis
The condition is similar like this post https://www.askthedoctor.com/i-have-a-red-smooth-shiny-red-spot-on-the-228259
it appear around 4 months ago

I already go and met a doctor and they said it's because of fungus and give me some cream to apply to my glans penis
it become a bit better, but now I found that it appear on different place than before
it's already 3 or 4 months since it shown, not itchy or pain

is this a dangerous problem and need serious treatment?
it's not painful but I'm afraid it will affect my sexual life later

Symptoms:  Not Itchy or painful
Doctor