Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hello, I’m 24 years old with one son , and

Hello, I’m 24 years old with one son , and

Patient: Hello, I’m 24 years old with one son , and I’ve been trying to get pregnant for about 17 months now with no luck and just on May 09, 2015 I got a short period the only lasted 2 days and by May 11 it stopped completly and on May 12 I started discharging like this brown with pink for about three days and stopped I haven’t tested for a hpg and it was negative and this was on May 16 and it was negative :/ … And I have been eating for two people witch is crazy I never eat so much first of all and I have been sleeping so much everything I would normally would do I’ll put it off because I would rather sleep and this only happens when my 6 year old is at school ….. I’ve been real sensitive with everything I’ve gained weight !! And I know I can’t be pregnant because I’ve been trying for so long now it’s impossible right ?!? I don’t want to get my hopes up for nothing can you plz give me advise anyone 🙂

Symptoms: Tired , exhausted , moody , nauseas

Doctor: