Hello, im 30weeks pregnant and according to 25 week scan

Patient : Hello, im 30weeks pregnant and according to 25 week scan had a breech presentation now i feel some pricking kind of pain on and off in my pubic region. can u please tell what it is?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Some pricks and mild aches along the lower abdomen is common in pregnancy. There is not hing to worry about it, the breech has all possibilities to become a cephalic by term. In case you feel a constant dull aching pain or contractions which are getting more in frequency by the day, it is indicative of a preterm labor or a urinary infection, etc for which you will need to consult a Gynecologist to rule out the same. Hope this helped. Regards