Hello, Im 31 years old , Male and Since January

Patient

Q: Hello, Im 31 years old , Male and Since January this year, i ve had a few small medical problems that i havnt been able to figure out, and would like some opinions on what it could possibly be. and how to prevent it.

If im holding something cold or frozen, for more than a minute, the tips of my fingers will bered , become sore and incredibly itchy. It lasts for about 5-10 minutes after it starts. It also happens with the palms, back side of hands, forearms, of my hands, several times my hands have become so itcy and red that i feel miserable . similar happens when i wash my hands or feet from supply water in dubai.

The same thing also happens with my feet.

Up till now it has only been my hands, feet, shin area, and forearms that have this problem, but todayt things changed a little.

Because its usually my hands that swell, i sometimes carry things under my arms instead.

Symptoms:  Itching, swell skin alergy from touching cold things
Doctor