Hello I'm 32 weeks pregnant and having bad period pains

Patient : Hello I'm 32 weeks pregnant and having bad period pains loose stools watery discharge compared to normal and stitch feeling in my belly Andy bump has dropped loads was wondering if this is normal please
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. According to your description, there is a possibility of gast roenteritis which is leading to pain abdomen and loose stools. But better to get examined to rule out the possibility of conditions like preterm labor, premature rupture of membranes etc. So, please do consult your doctor or go to ER and get evaluated. By physical examination and ultrasound, the possible cause of your problem can be identified and further management can be planned accordingly. Hope this helps. Take care.