Hello I'm 39 weeks pregnant with my second child &

Patient

Q: Hello I'm 39 weeks pregnant with my second child & I was told 3 days ago that I was thinned out and Dilated at 3cm
I was surprised because I hadn't had any contractions just pressure from the baby dropping .
since then I've had back pain and groin pain also I've been getting sick again, plus still having pressure especially when I walk.
I'm worried about dilating without knowing/ having contractions? is that possible?
should I call to get checked out

Symptoms:  Pregnant
Doctor

Since you have had a previous delivery and already in your 39 week of pregnancy, the chances of going into spontaneous labor is high. Many multigravidas do not experience any pains of contraction or even an excessive mucoid blood stained discharge which are predictors of labor.
Back pain and leg pain could be an indication of labor. It is important that you see the doctor immediately and there is a possibility that you can deliver in a few hours.

Good luck