Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello, I’m a 17 year old female, and I spent

Hello, I’m a 17 year old female, and I spent

Patient: Hello, I’m a 17 year old female, and I spent the night with a guy last Thursday (February 5th). Him and I “messed around,” but no actual intercourse occurred. There was genital touching/rubbing, and at one point, the tip did penetrate JUST THE SURFACE of my vagina. I have read about pre-ejaculation, and I am worried that I might possibly be pregnant. I was wondering if you could tell me the odds or possibility? I didn’t take any Plan B or any other kind of morning after pill, because I got worried it might effect my birth control, which I was prescribed this past Monday (February 9th). I’ve been feeling nauseated since last night after taking the second pill in my birth control pill cycle, and the nausea has lasted all day today as well. And I’m terrified that it might be some kind of pregnancy-related ailment. Can you help me get answers, please? I don’t want my parents finding out. Is it possible that my birth control can terminate any pregnancy I may have at the moment? Thank you..

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There are very minimal or almost nil chances of getting pregnant with a contact with p re-ejaculate that too with just a touch of the genitals. You are also on regular birth control which will prevent any pregnancies. The nausea you are facing is related to birth control pills and not pregnancy as pregnancy symptoms will not manifest that quickly after sex, it needs at least 2 to 3 weeks after sex to manifest with early pregnancy symptoms. Do not worry about chances of pregnancy.Hope this helped.Regards