Hello I'm a 19 year old male and I am having issue with the amount of blood that goes into my penis.

Q: Hello I'm a 19 year old male and I am having trouble with the amount of blood that goes into my penis when I am trying to get erect. The problem is usually when I get erect it isn't full and its very unsatisfying for me, and flat out humiliating. I masturbate a lot and that have something to do with it. I just want to know if there is anything I can do to get the blood levels increasing in my penis when trying to get erect.

A:   Thank you choosing ATD.

You seem to have difficulty achieving satisfactory erection. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common type of male sexual dysfunction. It is when a man has trouble getting or keeping an erection. ED becomes more common as you get older. But it's not a natural part of aging. Some people have trouble speaking with their doctors about sex. But if you have ED, you should tell your doctor. ED can be a sign of health problems. It may mean your blood vessels are clogged. It may mean you have nerve damage from diabetes. If you don't see your Doctor, these problems will go untreated. Your Doctor can offer several new treatments for ED. For many men, the answer is as simple as taking a pill. Getting more exercise, losing weight, or stopping smoking may also help.

I hope this helps.