Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hello, im a 27 yr old male in extreme mental

Hello, im a 27 yr old male in extreme mental

Patient: Hello, im a 27 yr old male in extreme mental anguish and cannot seem to find any answers.In janruary or feb i noticed a pea sized what i can only describe as a blood bubble near the bass if my penis. Upon examination it burst and blead for a bit and cleared up in a few days.Right after it cleared up what i can only describe as a large area of skin seemed to have been chaffed on my penis,so much so there was no layers left this again cleared up.I began experiencing pains in my left testicle travelling into my lower abdomen, my doctor had nothing to say, he gave me routine std test including blood and urine.Now 1 week ago a pea sizes ‘pimple’ appeared in the center of my pubic hair region, a day ago a small hard bump on the right side of the base of my penis appeareared, the doctor examined both and specificaly said it is not herpes, it has began getting really itchy around the base if my penis now. I do not understand what’s happening with me and am very concerned!Thank you very mych for your time

Symptoms: Pea sized pimple and small hard bunp on penis

Doctor: