Hello, Im a 28 years old woman, yesterday I was

Patient : Hello, Im a 28 years old woman, yesterday I was at work and suddenly started feeling really bad, my body cold and sweeting and then I passed out for around half minute, and while that happened I loose sphincter and I pee, when I woke up I was still feeling really cold and dizzy and sweeting, And I spend around half hour feeling sick. Do you think is important that I visit a doctor?.
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. From your description it seems that you had a seizure act ivity. Seizure activities are mostly accompanied by loss of consciousness and Urine or fecal incontinence. However this can also result due to simply orthostatic hypotension (postural drop) that is vaso vagal attack causing you faintness but Urine incontinence is not commonly seen in postural drop. A seizure activity is mostly also accompanied with tonic clinic jerks of the hands, up rolling of eyes, frothing from the eyes. So you need to ask the person who witnessed the episode if you had any of these. You should take this seriously as if that was a seizure activity your doctor would evaluate the cause behind your seizure and will treat you accordingly. At present, I would recommend for you MRI brain, EEG, Serum Electrolytes, Blood sugar levels. I hope it helps. If you have any further query, please ask me.