Hello, I'm a 30 year old woman, bleeding after a pop during sex

Patient

Q: Hello, I'm a 30 year old woman whom has been sexually active for 15 years. My partner and I were having intercourse and we both felt a pop inside me. The amount of blood the persude there after was frightening and abundant. There is pain in my lower pelvic area on the left side and I actually had this pain two weeks prior as well when I stood up out of bed I felt a pop and again it was followed but a abundance amount of blood and its not period blood this looks like a crime scene. I'm scared to visit the doctor and it will also take me approx three months to see my OBGYN My partener is not very big in size and isnt cercumsize. not like my exhusband who was, he had at least a couple inches on him. What is wrong with me and why am I in discomfort and why so much abnormal blood??? Please help

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your history.
The most probable reason for pain in the left side of the pelvis with 2 episodes of severe bleeding, once without and once with intercourse is an ulceration on the cervix with hemiangiomatous changes or so.
The only way to know the diagnosis is to have an internal examination by the Gynecologist and trans-vaginal and routine ultrasonography.
You have to rush to ER / Hospital, get examined to find out the cause so that a proper treatment can be instituted.

I hope this answer helps you.