Hello I'm a 32 year old athletic male My wife 29

Patient : Hello I'm a 32 year old athletic male My wife 29 and I are going to start a family this year My question is is it safe for me to continue to use over the counter sports supplements (protein amino acids creatine and multi vitamins ) while we are trying to get pregnant? Thanks
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Yes, you can continue taking protein supplements and it does not affect the fertility or pregnancy in anyway. It is just a way to increase or build your muscle mass. So you can go ahead and continue using them. Hope this was helpful, Regards.