Thanks for your query.
Read and understood that you are a male of 46-55 age-group and having the trouble urinating - without pain.
The commonest causes of such a problem are:
- Prostate enlargement, this is the one gland that the males only have at the neck of the urinary bladder.
- Stricture or narrowing of the urethra in its length.
- long standing Stone in the passage
The cause can be diagnosed by the following:
Clinical evaluation and actual per-rectal examination by a General Surgeon or Urologist.
- Test of blood particularly PSA for prostate
- Ultrasonography examination.
Please get all these things done to confirm the cause and get the plan for further management.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.