Hello I'm a 45 year old man I am having trouble urinating

Patient : Hello I'm a 45 year old man. I am having trouble urinating but I am not in pain, it just isn't happening. What could be the issue? Thank you
Symptoms:  Difficulty urinating
Doctor :   HI. Thanks for your query. Read and understood that you are a male of 46-55 age-group and having the trouble urinati ng - without pain. The commonest causes of such a problem are: - Prostate enlargement, this is the one gland that the males only have at the neck of the urinary bladder. - Stricture or narrowing of the urethra in its length. - long standing Stone in the passage The cause can be diagnosed by the following: Clinical evaluation and actual per-rectal examination by a General Surgeon or Urologist. - Test of blood particularly PSA for prostate - Ultrasonography examination. Please get all these things done to confirm the cause and get the plan for further management.