Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hello! I’m a male, 23 years old I’m worried because I

Hello! I’m a male, 23 years old I’m worried because I

Patient: Hello!I’m a male, 23 years old. I’m worried because I have found blood on my poop. Actually it happened around 1 year ago for the first time, but I didn’t get worried because I red in the internet that when you find blood on your poop sometimes it’s just hemorrhoids and it’s nothing to worry about. But it has happened even 4 or 5 times more and I don’t know what to think now. In general I don’t have any health problem. I’ve been a soccer player from 7 to 20 years old, I go to the gym since I left football. I never drink or smoke and I eat very healthy. So I don’t know what can cause blood on my poop since I do sports and don’t have any health problem. Can you help me please?Thank you in advance!

Doctor: