Hello I'm a school bus /transit driver Sometimes while drivi

Patient

Q: Hello I'm a school bus /transit driver. Sometimes while driving I feel as if I'm about to tilt over when going around curves. I get really nervous and begin to have a pain behind my left eye and the back of my head starts stinging. After this happens, I feel the need to hold on to something because Im feeling like I'm going to fall over. On 4 different occasions I have ran onto the other side of the road from feeling this way. What is going on when this happens?

Symptoms:  Dizziness, blurred vision, feeling of tilting over when driving, stinging of the back of the head and pain in back of left eye
Doctor