Hello im donna 27y/old have a thin figure just asking

Patient

Q: Hello im donna 27y/old have a thin figure just asking about ... how can be pisible for a woman that her monthly period end on may 4 or 5 2015 then me nd my husband have been sex last nyt my 14 2015 then my husband he burst out his cum inside me my question is is ther posible i got pregnant??

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I am confused as the question is not very clear. If you have periods on May 4th and had sex on may 14th, there is a chance you may be pregnant. If you are using contraception, you should be fine. If not, please get checked for pregnancy as soon as possible. You can also take Post sex contraception if you have had intercourse less than 72 hours before.

To confirm pregnancy, take a pregnancy test 1 week after the date of periods (June 4th). If that is negative, then do not worry, you are not pregnant.

Hope this helps you. All the best.