Hello, I'm finding pain in the chest when I breathe

Patient

Q: Hello,I'm finding pain in my chest when I breathe. It's been hurting for four days now I can't seem to figure out why. I do not have congestion my only symptoms are pain when i breathe and I get Hot all over my body more than normal kinda of like a fever but everywhere. What can this mean and is there anything here at home that I can do to help the pain in my chest?

Symptoms:  Chest pain when breathing and fever all over body
Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

This pain seems to be of Muscular in nature.
However, an Ultrasound Abdomen should be performed to rule out any Gall bladder issues.
For acute muscular pain i advise following:
1. Diclofenac and Thiocholchiside combination which are act as pain killer and muscle relaxant.
2. To do hot fomentation of the affected area.
3. To apply gel containing Menthol, Diclofenac locally.
4. To get physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage.
Your pain should start getting better in 5 days. In case, it doesn’t you should get a Chest Xray and Xray Cervical Spine to rule out any evidence of Ribs fracture, Pleural Effusion and Disc prolapse.
Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.