Hello . I'm from Pakistan. I'm suffering from

Q: Hello . I'm from Pakistan. I'm suffering from hair loss. I have tried and applied many things on my hair like egg yogurt and other natural stuff to stop hair loss and grow them since last few months. I'm also taking a medication by seeing a ad on Internet of viviscal supplement for growing hair. I take one tablet daily. I have taking it since last month. But have no result. I don't know what to do with my hair. Also here in Pakistan there is no good doctor who can actually guide me with all this so I really need a cooperative doctor which I cannot find here to help me solve my problem. I really need help as I'm only 19 and this baldness will ruin my life ahead. Please can you tell me what to do as here in my country even natural diets are not natural. So If you can please prescribe me something plz. I will be very thankful to you...

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.

Noted the history of your age, just 19. I can understand the plight you must be going through. As you have mentioned many of the medicines either applied locally to the scalp or taken orally do not help and make life still more troublesome and regretful at times.
Hair loss at your age is rarely related to the normal natural process of balding in the elderly.
Hence I would advise you to consult a Dermatologist first who can give you a proper diagnosis and treat you accordingly.
I hope you will definitely get a Good Dermatologist (Skin Specialist) in you locality. If not, you can certainly visit the Medical college and you will get one. This is not very difficult. There is Trichologist also. He is the one who practices specially related to hair problems.

This gives you the opportunity to get a proper diagnosis and plan for a cure.

I hope this answer helps you.