Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello I’m from the Caribbean i want to find

Hello I’m from the Caribbean i want to find

Patient: Hello I’m from the Caribbean i want to find out the answer to this situation me and had sex December 27th 2014 and broke up in February she went away to her home town March 5th 2015 and took a pregnancy test she told me the doctor that tested her said shes 3 months pregnant can the baby be mines or someone else?

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.If the doctor confirmed the baby is 3 months old now, then the likely conception date is around the first week of December, which means that the baby belongs to someone else.If the baby was yours then the baby would have been 2 months old now.However, it is difficult to comment without looking at the scan.Hope this was helpful,Regards