Hello I’m in need of serious help I ate this

Patient: Hello I’m in need of serious help I ate this triple atomic ghost chili wing contest and with in five hours of this contest I woke up to sharP stomach pains vomiting and abdominal pain could barely walk it’s been three days now straight bed rest and I still have problems walking breathing and sharp stomach pains what can I do to make this feel better

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Looks like you have had severe gastritis and gastro-enteritis due to consumption of spi cy chillies. Drink around 3 to 4 litres of water daily to combat the fluid loss. You may take anti-emetics for relief from vomiting. Antispasmodic medication to relieve abdominal discomfort. Also, consume antacids like omeprazole daily until the gastritis is settled. However, you must see a gastroenterologist for an examination and an endoscopy if needed.Hope this helped.Regards