Hello I'm new to these forums and usually don't post

Patient

Q: Hello I'm new to these forums and usually don't post but I'd like to know if anyone has had a similar situation with answers.

(I'll start from the beginning) In December my period came a week early,(so this cycle was 21 days) the next one in January came on time 28 days after the last. (I have a 28 day cycle, 5 day period where it starts strong for the 1st three days and dies out).

So on the last day of my period in Jan. (On Jan. 8th) me and my bf had sex and he ejacualated in me (4 days before my ovulation window). At least i think that's when I ovulated because my prior cycle was 21 days. So on my period in Feb. It came a bit strange. My period was very light, barely any on the pad and when I wiped, the blood was watery.

I took test but they were all bfn's so I didn't worry about it.

Well this month, my period came 2/3 days after it was scheduled to start, but it has been so light that i barely needed a pad, i probably only had 4-5 clots the whole entire period, and it only lasted 4 days (if you want to count the first day of barely spotting)

Also, I only cramped the first day I spotted for like 20 mins then no cramps the rest of my period.

The only symptoms that I've had is being extremely emotional/depressed/mood swings, gassy, tired, and swollen breast (confusing cause these are PMS symptoms too).

Also this period my blood wasn't watery, it was just super lighter than usual, and not even any blood when I pee- only when i wipe.

I took one hpt the first day I spotted and it was a bfn, but my boyfriend (who already had a son when I met him) said his last girlfriend only got a bfp with a blood test but all bfn's with hpt's.

I hope this helps, I tried to be as detailed as I could, but can someone tell me what this could be??

Doctor