Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hello I’m really needing advice, so i was pretty sure

Hello I’m really needing advice, so i was pretty sure

Patient: Hello I’m really needing advice, so i was pretty sure that I was pregent I think about 4-5 weeks along, I took some tests but they came back negative because I took them to early, and the last one I took was at least a week or more ago, I have every symptom, such as, headache, food cravings, can’t fit my jeans, bloating, nausea, and head spins and whit discharge, and a lot more, I was even late for my period, just yesterday, I started vomiting, my father thought it was food poisoning, but I didn’t know, I had a very sore tummy and everything, I felt better today, but then I started getting light bleeding it was a brown and then went to red, dark red, no blood clots, and it stops and starts, not a big amount ether, and not like my normal period, I’m really worried and don’t know what to think, and as I am over seas until the 2nd I can’t see a doctor

Doctor: