Hello, I'm wondering if I may be pregnant My

Q: Hello, I'm wondering if I may be pregnant. My period started on March 30th it was really light for the first few hours than got a little heavier but not like a regular period for me. I'm usually 3 days really heavy with lots of clotting and on the 4th day I'm usually done this time I was 2 days and no clots. And on the night of the second day I stopped bleeding for a day and a bit of blood at night and then that stopped and then same thing the next day. then stopped all together and now for the last 2 days I have had a thick white discharge very minor smell if any at all and not burning or itching

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

You have given a varied history of discharge and bleeding from vagina. I cannot say if you are pregnant or not at all. The best thing for you to do would be to see a Doctor for the white discharge as I think that you have been infected with some protozoa or fungus.

The Doctor will examine you and then start you on antifungals or antiprotozoals. Regarding pregnancy, wait a week after your expected periods date and get a pregnancy test done. If it is positive, then see a Doctor on how to get an abortion. Hope this helps you. All the best.