Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello, I’m worried I gained pain in my right testical

Hello, I’m worried I gained pain in my right testical

Patient: Hello, I’m worried I gained pain in my right testical and I have become afraid it is somthing that would cause me to lose it or worse, the pain goes and comes and I’m having panic attacks because of this over worrying that it could be dangerous, should I wait to see if it continues or go straight to a doctor.

Doctor: HiSince this pain in the testicle comes and goes, this itself is a serious matter and at the same time it is causing you psychological upheaval hence you should consult an Urologist or a General Surgeon immediately, get an ultrasonography and color doppler and get diagnosed properly and treated .Hope this helps you.