Hello, I'm worried I gained pain in my right testical


Q: Hello, I'm worried I gained pain in my right testical and I have become afraid it is somthing that would cause me to lose it or worse, the pain goes and comes and I'm having panic attacks because of this over worrying that it could be dangerous, should I wait to see if it continues or go straight to a doctor.


A:   Hi

Since this pain in the testicle comes and goes, this itself is a serious matter and at the same time it is causing you psychological upheaval hence you should consult an Urologist or a General Surgeon immediately, get an ultrasonography and color doppler and get diagnosed properly and treated .

Hope this helps you.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi I Hited my head little hard in the bottom of pool now Iam having neck pain as well as top of the head swollen

Q: I was inner tubing down a steep hill and fell off onto a patch of ice. I hit my elbow directly. I am able to move my ...

Q: Hello, My mother had severe pain and numbness in legs around 2 months ago. She was not able to walk freely. Spine ...

Q: RN of 27 years lifted a patient falling out of a w/c. That was the 13th. Increasing abdominal, hip, thigh pain despit...

Q: Im a 43 year old male and about a day and a half ago I started experiencing a dull pain from my scrotum (or left test...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon