Hello, In the last 3-4 weeks I've had abdominal/pelvis pain

Q: Hello, In the last 3-4 weeks I've had abdominal/pelvis pain. Then it turned into more nausea for a couple days and then that when away and never came back. Now it's turned into that my stomach is very tender to touch/sore under my ribcage down the middle of my stomach but more sore in my lower abdo. I've been pretty gassy as well as hard to do a poo. My stomach has been gurgling also as if I was hungry but I'm not. And I have pretty irregular periods but I recently only had them for two days. Last night the pain was really bad I thought I would have to go to hospital and that's the worst it's ever been but I woke up today and now I'm fine my stomach is just kinda uncomftable in my lower abdo/pelvis.

Symptoms:  Abdominal pain, stomach gurgling, tenderness on my stomach, gassy, hard to do a poo sometimes, short period