Hello It seems as if I have an ingrown hair

Patient : Hello. It seems as if I have an ingrown hair maybe, For the past month or so. I've had these red dots on my pubic area. Im only 17, I am sexually active but it's no disease because I was checked 3 months ago and I'm fine. I don't see any hairs in them. And I do shave down there.
Hello It seems as if I have...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. It seems that you are suffering from a condition call ed Folliculitis. It is bacterial infection of skin involving the hair follicle. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area. If severe, oral antibiotics are also given like cloxacillin. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy.