Hello I've been experiencing some burning discomfort in my g

Q: Hello I've been experiencing some burning discomfort in my groin mainly in the tip of my penis and at times it feels like there always urine there and it always feels like I have to urinate even after I do it. I thought it was a uti because my wife had it around the time we had sex not knowing. So I took a antibiotic called Cipro the discomfort persisted so I took a urine test and it came up clean no uti or sad just in case your wondering the only drug ive been taking is oxycodone hcl 5mg for pain I was in a car accident. What could it be and what should I do please help it's always on my mind and the discomfort is more than fustrating