Hello I've been experiencing some head problems lately and wonder

Patient : Hello. I've been experiencing some head problems lately and wonder if they point to any specific problem. The symptoms I've been having are headaches, migraines, dizziness, lightheadedness, large amounts of pressure within my head, I can often feel my pulse inside my head, there appears to be a lot of blood flow to my head, and I often feel very dizzy when I stand up. I also get hot flashes sometimes too which isn't normal for a guy to get. I've had these symptoms for months now and I am looking for some answers. Thanks, Luke Beeler