Hello I've been feeling kind of weird lately

Patient : Hello I've been feeling kind of weird lately, it's something that's happened over time and certain times it's increasingly more noticeable. A lot of my life I've always felt as if i never have much physical energy and it's difficult to get things accomplished due to, not feeling as if i can actually use my full ability, i feel as if limited, kind of stiff like. I don't feel depressed per se, in fact mentally i feel very well and am optimistic. It's been hard to actually approach this problem and any advice would be great.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There many causes for the problem you have explained about. The common ones can be divi ded into mental and physical causes. Diabetes, hypothyroidism, anemia, nutritional deficiencies, vitamin defects and neurological causes are the most common ones suspicious. If all the investigations turn out to be normal, then it is better to get an evaluation done by a Psychiatrist to rule out causes of the mind like somatic disorders. Hope this helped. Regards