Hello I've been seeing this girl and we decided to

Patient : Hello I've been seeing this girl and we decided to have sexual intercourse a week ago. I used protection but this patch (and the one above it) appeared a couple days ago and it's only in that area. I was wondering if it was genital warts and if I should be worried. It sometimes itches, but It's gone down in the past 24 hours. Never had anything like this happen and I'm kinda worried. Please help, thanks.
Symptoms:  Sometimes itches
Hello I've been seeing this...-1 Hello I've been seeing this...-2
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. We have seen the pictures closely that you have sent along with your query. It is unl ikely to be due to warts as It does not looks like viral warts and also they don't itch..This looks more due to an infection, could be any genital infection. Ulcers can also be present initially in a similar way. It is recommended that you consult a doctor personally and get it examined. Based on that antifungal or anti inflammatory medicines can help. Use loose fitting cotton undergarments and avoid nylon clothing. Hope this helps Regards

Patient: Ok thanks. It itched very slightly on and off for a couple days, but since then it has dissipated.
Doctor: Hello
It looks like a fungal.infection. Consult a dermatologist soon personally