Hello, I've gained this problem which is that I've became

Patient

Q: Hello,
I've gained this problem which is that I've became really dark around my inner thigh area and especially around my armpits. I'm a tad bit embarrassed to counsel my doctor about this and wanted to know what I could do about this problem thanks.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

You could be having a vitamin deficiency or an autoimmune reaction or an allergic reaction. You can start by taking tablet Levocet once a day for 3 days and multivitamins once a day for 30 days. This should help you to recover.

If you do not recover, see a Doctor to take steroids to help you. Hope this helps you. All the best.