Hello, I've had a few changes here lately that I'm

Q: Hello, I've had a few changes here lately that I'm not sure if they mean any thing or not. Over the past few weeks, I've felt very sick to my stomach around the same time in the early afternoon, then by supper time its gone. I've recently been very moody and distant for no reason as well. And I've also been very exhausted after 1300 with doing little work. My bowel movements have been regular and normal, but my appetite has decreased to usually only eating one meal a day. Any thoughts or possibilities?

Symptoms:  Nauseated, fatige, exhaustion, mood swings and being distant for no reason, also increased sex drive