Hello I've just done a pregnancy test had it seems

Patient : Hello I've just done a pregnancy test had it seems like it's positive I've been taking druoumine for weight loss and have lost 24 kilos is this drug still safe to take while pregNant
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query. If you are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant, then Duromin e should not be used. Duromine falls under the drug category B. This category B rating means that research conducted on animals have produced evidence to show fetal damage with the use of Duromine. While harmful to animal fetuses, no tests have been done on human beings, so the jury is still out. Recommendations have been made that even though there is lack of evidence as it relates to the safety of pregnant women, the drug should not be used. If you are pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant, please consult with your doctor. The doctor will advise you and can possibly tell you about what alternatives are available. Hope this helps. Take care.