Hello? ive never really had eyebrows and i was just

Patient : Hello? ive never really had eyebrows and i was just wondering if that is a health/ nutrition problem and if there is anything i can do about it?
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I have read your query. I understand your concern. Absent eyebrows since birth may be due to various reasons like 1) atrichia -where there is absence of hair since birth 2) Syndromes- it may be a part of syndromes like Ectodermal dysplasia where there is other associated symptoms and signs like absent teeth, less or absence of sweating, sparse hair on scalp etc. 3)Autoimmune - it may be due to formation of antibodies against normal structures of our body like hair follicle in such case. I will advise you to get your thyroid profile done. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and order tests for you. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy