Hello? ive never really had eyebrows and i was just

Patient: Hello? ive never really had eyebrows and i was just wondering if that is a health/ nutrition problem and if there is anything i can do about it?

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I have read your query.I understand your concern.Absent eyebrows since birth may be due to various reasons like1) atrichia -where there is absence of hair since birth2) Syndromes- it may be a part of syndromes like Ectodermal dysplasia where there is other associated symptoms and signs like absent teeth, less or absence of sweating, sparse hair on scalp etc.3)Autoimmune – it may be due to formation of antibodies against normal structures of our body like hair follicle in such case.I will advise you to get your thyroid profile done.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and order tests for you.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Stay healthy