Hello, I've not been feeling well for a long time

Patient

Q: Hello, I've not been feeling well for a long time. My main complaints are RUQ discomfort, nausea, lightheaded was upon standing, and vertigo (spinning sensation. These are daily occourances. I've had blood work a few months ago, thyroid normal, not diabetic, had an upper GI endoscopy with biopsies, was normal, except for GERD. Had an abdominal ultrasound, was normal. Had a HIDA scan, also normal. I haven't felt well for a full day in years. I'm a 34 year old female, not overweight. I haven't exercised in a year or so bc I feel sick and tired and weak all the time. I have been on and off of anti anxiety meds since 1999. Taking Zantac, doesn't help. I feel like I'm running out of gas and im going to keel over soon. Any advice? Thanks, Kim

Doctor

A:   Thanks for consulting ATD.

Since all the test turned up to be normal, it seems no significant pathology for all the symptoms. Sometimes, adverse effects of medicines are shown like this. Check the Psychiatric medicines that you have been on and discuss this with your GP/Gastro.

Hope this could help you to resolve the issue. Have a nice day.