Hello, I've not been feeling well for a long time

Patient : Hello, I've not been feeling well for a long time. My main complaints are RUQ discomfort, nausea, lightheaded was upon standing, and vertigo (spinning sensation. These are daily occourances. I've had blood work a few months ago, thyroid normal, not diabetic, had an upper GI endoscopy with biopsies, was normal, except for GERD. Had an abdominal ultrasound, was normal. Had a HIDA scan, also normal. I haven't felt well for a full day in years. I'm a 34 year old female, not overweight. I haven't exercised in a year or so bc I feel sick and tired and weak all the time. I have been on and off of anti anxiety meds since 1999. Taking Zantac, doesn't help. I feel like I'm running out of gas and im going to keel over soon. Any advice? Thanks, Kim
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting ATD. Since all the test turned up to be normal, it seems no significant pathology for all the s ymptoms. Sometimes, adverse effects of medicines are shown like this. Check the Psychiatric medicines that you have been on and discuss this with your GP/Gastro. Hope this could help you to resolve the issue. Have a nice day.