Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello I’ve recently noticed tiny bumps on my outside vaginal

Hello I’ve recently noticed tiny bumps on my outside vaginal

Patient: Hello I’ve recently noticed tiny bumps on my outside vaginal skin but it doesn’t itch nor is it irritated however when looking on the inside I saw very very very tiny bumps on the skin between my lips (best way I can describe it) can anyone tell me what’s going on I’m driving myself crazy looking up possible outcomes I also was recently pregnant and did the medical abortion also I just noticed all of this today

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I understand your concern.As per details, there are following possibilities for your symptoms :1 ) Warts -viral warts may appear post procedure due to contaminated instruments.2) Molluscum contagiosum : it is viral infection caused by Molluscum contagiosum virus.Both the conditions are infective and can be transmitted via instruments.Treatment is done by Radiofrequency or chemical cauterisation by using Trichloroacetic acid or potassium hydroxide.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Stay healthy.