Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hello, Just a few questions I have been too embarrassed a

Hello, Just a few questions I have been too embarrassed a

Patient: Hello,Just a few questions I have been too embarrassed about so I have been facing the problems for years. Firstly I have a patchy/red rash on the inside on my thighs, I think it is caused from sweating during exercise, what is the easiest way to fix this? Secondly, my penis head is read and inflamed when it becomes erect and my foreskin is quite tight and stretches when I pull it all the way back. My penis also begins to smell within a few hours of showering underneath the head. This has been a big problem for me when it comes to sexual activities and confidence. Is there a way to treat this?Thanks,Anon

Doctor: