Hello, last week, when i returned back to my room, it

Q: Hello,
last week, when i returned back to my room, it was very hot. i took a bath of cold water and slept under the fan. when i waked up, i was running severe back bone ache & temperature. today is 8th day of back bone pain.
Because of it, i am not feeling hungry now a days and miss the lunch and dinner. due to back bone pain, i always stay on bed.
i am eating Panadol three times a day but it gives some relief only to head ache and not to back bone.
what kind of food should i eat? and which fruits are effective for that? kindly give me easy and effective solution for that.