Hello Me and my boyfriend have been having sex regularly

Q: Hello

Me and my boyfriend have been having sex regularly. I'm very sensitive to latex so I had a doctor prescribe me medicine to heal. This was about a year ago.

Today I noticed some things with my penis. It seems whenever I'm erect towards the tip it gets real red and appears inflamed. I was concerned of a std but got check and I'm clear. I was told to drink more water.

I'm afraid even though u have no bad symptoms. I pee regular and ejuclate often with no problems.
It's no bumps as well it just seems like toward the head it gets red and look very inflamed. It doesn't hurt and the skin is so tender I can seem to see my tiny veins towards the top.

Since I relazied about a week ago I haven't had any sex. I also changed soaps and lotions.

Please help I'm afraid maybe it's a tear but I don't want to mess it up and it's hard to go to a doctor with knowing the severity.

Thank u