Hello me and my girlfriend are 16 and 17 respectively

Patient

Q: Hello me and my girlfriend are 16 and 17 respectively and we had intercourse on Sunday . We didn't have any protection and she's worried if she got pregnant . I pulled out at least 3 minutes before I ejaculated . We had sex at least 4 days after she ovulated and I would like to know if it's possible she could've gotten pregnant

Doctor

Yes, there are chances of a pregnancy as there were acts of intercourse, that too unprotected during the ovulation period.
Though you have followed the method of withdrawal of the penis before ejaculation, the method is 100 percent not effective and has a high failure rate. Hence, there is a possibility of pregnancy.
Kindly do a pregnancy test after 14 days of last intercourse or on missing the next period, whichever is earlier to rule out pregnancy. Consult a gynecologist for the same and follow it up.

Hope this helped.