Hello, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first

Patient

Q: Hello, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time on Friday night. It was my first time and we didn't have a condom. He tried to go into me about four times over the course of five or six minutes but didn't get in very far as I was scared to be hurt. He came outside of me. Sunday morning, I was nervous about it, so purchased and took plan B. According to my period tracker, I was "fertile" during this time but I don't ovulate until Wednesday of this week. Am I ok?? I'm only 20 and scared. I'm not supposed to get my period for a little over two weeks so I need peace of mind in the meantime.

Doctor

A:   Hi,

As you took emergency pill within 48 hours of intercourse and as you were not at your ovulatory period at the time of intercourse, the possibility of pregnancy is less.
To completely rule out the possibility of pregnancy, you have to wait till your expected date of periods.
If you miss your periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.

Take care