Hello! My boyfriend and I were intimate on the 23rd

Patient : Hello! My boyfriend and I were intimate on the 23rd. He wore a condom the entire time and pulled out very early before he ejaculated. I however am getting very nervous because this morning my "period" came 4 days early that is almost exactly days after the intimacy and I'm worried it is implantation bleeding. I have also been cramping since last night. I have some sort of sinus infection right now so that's not helping either. Please help.
Symptoms:  Rusty light blood, cramping, changed bathroom habits, sore breasts
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. According to your history the possibility of pregnancy is l ess. Little bit of irregularity in periods can occur due to many causes. Usually menstrual cycle with length of 21 days to 35 days should be considered as normal only. Change in daily activities, stress and strain, recent illness etc can affect the menstruation. If you think that the flow is abnormal, you can go for urine pregnancy test after two weeks of intercourse to rule out the possibility of pregnancy. Take care.