Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello, My boyfriend develop a dark purple wound kinda like blood

Hello, My boyfriend develop a dark purple wound kinda like blood

Patient: Hello,My boyfriend develop a dark purple wound kinda like blood clot on his the side of his penis head after sexual intercourse. The next day it bleeds and the skin of the wound fall off. But then now it have those yellow watery stuffs. Any advise on how to treat it please?

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I understand your concern.As per details, it seems that he has suffered traumat ic injury of the shaft as a result of intercourse. The cutaneous blood vessels must have got ruptured resulting in collection of blood beneath skin which appears as discolouration on skin surface.The oozing is likely the part of wound only.In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area.Visit your doctor so that he can examine him and give prescription.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Stay healthy