Hello, My boyfriend develop a dark purple wound kinda like blood

Patient : Hello, My boyfriend develop a dark purple wound kinda like blood clot on his the side of his penis head after sexual intercourse. The next day it bleeds and the skin of the wound fall off. But then now it have those yellow watery stuffs. Any advise on how to treat it please?
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. As per details, it seems that he has suffered traumat ic injury of the shaft as a result of intercourse. The cutaneous blood vessels must have got ruptured resulting in collection of blood beneath skin which appears as discolouration on skin surface. The oozing is likely the part of wound only. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area. Visit your doctor so that he can examine him and give prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy

Related Q&A

Q: I am a 55 year old male. I get a pounding headache while trying to have intercourse just before ejackulation

Q: I was having sex the other day and when I ejaculated my chest felt like it was going to come off of my body. Now my c...

Q: Hello Dr, I hyperventilate alot of over mastrubation. Like 10 minutes or so per 'session'. After that, I get real diz...

Q: Dear dr...i had consulted u earlier also ...my exposyres were very low risk...no penetrative sex niether oral nor ana...

Q: If I have oral gonorrhea, can I give it to my partner by performing fellatio on him?


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon