Hello my breast are tender

Patient : Hello my breast are tender and my period comes in 3days could it be possible that i am pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If your feeling breast tenderness or sore breasts which can be a part of premenstrual syndrome or PMS symptom complex, it may indicate that your menses shall ensue in next few days, provided the pregnancy is ruled out. Early pregnancy can also present with similar signs, so it's important to rule out pregnancy once the periods are set in and delayed. It is suggested that you wait for a week and if you happen to miss periods then you may rule out pregnancy with a urine pregnancy test. I hope I have answered your query in detail. Wishing you good health, Regards