Hello my daughter had a cut in the back of

Patient

Q: Hello my daughter had a cut in the back of her head it was healing then she started complaining it started to hurt and something would bit her I go to check and she's infested with bedbugs feeding off the injury she had I wanted to know if I should take my daughter to the ER or what can i do ?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Noted the history about your daughter that she has a cut in the back of her, was healing, but something started biting her and you observed it to be infested with bedbugs.

You can simply removed the bedbugs.
Take her to the ER if there is bleeding, swelling or any other problem like pus formation.
See that she need an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines which needs a prescription.