Hello My diastolic pressure is always a bit high. I was at 120/85 today.

Patient : Hello. My diastolic pressure is always a bit high. I was at 120/85 today. Sometimes my diastolic is 90. Should I be concerned? Thanks.
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. You diastolic blood pressure is just on the higher side. You do n't require any medicine for it. You need to follow the following advice: 1. To take low salt diet. 2. To avoid pickle, papad. 3. Avoid alcohol and smoking. 4. Start exercising daily. Share my opinion with your Doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.