Hello my gf has a fever and her oh body

Patient

Q: Hello my gf has a fever and her oh body is aching especially the muscles yesterday night she was shaking like a leaf real high fever the bottom half of her body was extremely cold in the top half was extremely hot she is fatigue

Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here for your help.

Fever requires evaluation of the causes. There are numerous causes behind it. Most common being Viral fever, sore throat, urinary tract infection, pneumonia. So, a detailed history and examination is required to rule out the causes and if any doubts, investigations are performed.
You should see your doctor who would evaluate you for the various causes. Till then you can take Tab Paracetamol whenever you get fever.
In case you have any sore throat, just do warm saline gargles.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy